Some time the glue that they use will pull off a lil piece of paint.. but hey if you pay to have it done and they mess up the they have to paint it free!

Walled 2002 buick century A.K.A "Betty sue"

polk 5 1/2 front doors

4 3in pillar speakers

DD 3518's

AQ 3500 v2

90ft of 0/1 ga

tuned to 40hz

:build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/162721-buick-built-in-trunk-fi-sp4-hifonics-2400/

That is gypsy magic....

But fer serious thats pretty smart... guessing it using the expansion and contraction of the metal?

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Let me know what works out best for you.

The Prd guys make stupid crazy money so I was thinking about getting some tools and learning how to do it myself.

They guys that worked at the shop were making 3k+ from hail damage vehicles. 3 cars a day man thats some serious money.

Walled 2002 buick century A.K.A "Betty sue"

polk 5 1/2 front doors

4 3in pillar speakers

DD 3518's

AQ 3500 v2

90ft of 0/1 ga

tuned to 40hz

:build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/162721-buick-built-in-trunk-fi-sp4-hifonics-2400/

• 2 weeks later...

Let me know what works out best for you.

The Prd guys make stupid crazy money so I was thinking about getting some tools and learning how to do it myself.

They guys that worked at the shop were making 3k+ from hail damage vehicles. 3 cars a day man thats some serious money.

Every summer, dozens of body men and "smart" people get clued onto how much hail guys make a day. They think it's just a matter

of buying some cheap tools on ebay, and pushing the dents out, and they'll make a tonne of money.

Come winter, they can't fix a dent to literally pay for their tools, which get sold on ebay to the next round of bodymen and "smart" people.

Yep, plenty of guys make $3k a day or more. But they only make that 3-6months a year, they need to pay for gas & hotel while on the road, plus

taxes... which doesn't seem so big at the end of the day.

Then consider the skill, experience and training required to get good enough to do this. Car lot hacks are dime a dozen, there's a few guys that do

retail and body shop work, but not many can finish a hail damaged car in a day or less, FLAWLESSLY.

I trained with 5 guys, three body men have let the tools gather dust, the car lot owner is still just selling cars, and years after the mechanic is only just repairing a door

ding good enogh for a car lot.

good enough for you not to trip on in a car yard.

'91 Trooper - 12 x 15's