How To: ELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/Fit

It drops voltage when the computer sees that there's no extreme load on the engine, so if you're cruising with the windows down and the radio on and the regular accessories, the voltage will drop from 14.4 down to 13-13.5... This is all part of Hondas quest to be number one in engine life and gas mileage. When you turn on another accessory, like the AC or rear defrost, the voltage will come back up because the computer sees a new load on the electrical system.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Haters, you suck and your ELD bypass is gay....Fawk all Civic's they are ricey POS's...:rofl: j/k j/k and yeah I have been on ClubCivic before a lot of people there aren't really helpful atleast here I get help with a side of sarcasm just the way I like it. I need to sit down and do this bypass finally finally get my voltage to stop being so gay.

Cuetip don't worry about Haters being a douche in a thread he only trolls statuses which I must say he has been slacking lately.

Probably busy doing the dutch rudder with DJ :peepwall:

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Hahaha

There haven't been any good statuses to troll lately :( More are bound to pop up though lol. Haven't heard from DJ in awhile, don't know what the hell he's up to.... Don't wanna know either lol.

And yes, I do lay on the sarcasm quite thick at times, but it's all in clean fun. It's up to you if you can pick up on the sarcasm though ;)

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Hahaha

There haven't been any good statuses to troll lately :( More are bound to pop up though lol. Haven't heard from DJ in awhile, don't know what the hell he's up to.... Don't wanna know either lol.

And yes, I do lay on the sarcasm quite thick at times, but it's all in clean fun. It's up to you if you can pick up on the sarcasm though ;)

Yeah I guess you're right lol but there have been a few that are just too easy to troll :lol2:. Yeah some people don't know how to handle the sarcastic ways of SMD.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

Build Log

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

haha bleed i never understood why people think every honda is a ricer, and u have to have a v8 to get power, i just think that v8 is taking place of thats persons little manhood haha... but still u can get over 1000hp in a civic if done correctly and spend way less then a v8

I was attempting to take a vid of the ELD bypass in action, but it turned out better this way.

First vid shows me resting at 13.3 volts after a short drive, sitting at idle, and when the ECM turned on the cooling fans so the ELD bumped the voltage back up to 14.3 to compensate for the extra load. You'll see the voltage jump when the fans turn on.

Second vid shows me resting at 13.3 again, sitting at idle, but this time I was able to catch a vid and flip the switch and activate the bypass and manually jump my voltage back up. Once again, fucking magic.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

haha bleed i never understood why people think every honda is a ricer, and u have to have a v8 to get power, i just think that v8 is taking place of thats persons little manhood haha... but still u can get over 1000hp in a civic if done correctly and spend way less then a v8

I am not into all the horse power and what not in a CIvic a 1000hp 4 banger sounds like more work then I am willing to do, I can buy a faster car for that. The civic is my daily driver and mpg is my biggest concern (considering I live 50 miles from my job). I do plan to get it show worthy and loud as fawk but as far as performance mods go, I don't think I will be doing any that would cause a sizable boost in hp.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

Build Log

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

op great write up and very helpful as well, i was a bit lost and he did a diagram for me, so good shit man

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Archived