Second Skin Audio

4 15"s enclosure for Tundra

_Vince

What's up everyone? I'm planning my new system for the summer; 4 Powerbass XXXL (I'm leaning towards 4 15" but 4 12"s are still in the running) in a 2011 Tundra double cab (4 door, but not the full four door)

If I do 4 15"s, am I stuck with doing a wall? I would like to see through my back glass if I can, but I want the best results as possible.

Along with the enclosure, I want to hide the batteries but show all the equipment (amps, bass, mids/highs).

You could probably do 4 15's and take up maybe half of your back window...not sure of your available dimensions, so it may not even be possible. But four 12's should definitely fit without obstructing your rear view.

Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs

I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

2200+ designs since March 2011...

You could probably do 4 15's and take up maybe half of your back window...not sure of your available dimensions, so it may not even be possible. But four 12's should definitely fit without obstructing your rear view.

I'm currently running 4 12"s across floor, amp rack, and 6x9 setup and I can still have full view through the back glass. Just wanted a new design to look at, lol.

Archived