there is a thread for funny craigslist adds.

whats funny is how you are all looking at the motor when all you need to see is where he says it weighs 35lbs. the old BTLs were around 50lbs.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

dude's just trying to make a buck, why don't you do some more learning instead of harassing people. threads like these serve zero purpose.

this is true i sell on craigslist first to make more but i in no way over push my product saying its better than another or wont do what its capable of

He never said its better than anything. I see a person trying to sell a sub that isn't well known by the majority so he elects to compare it to a more well-known company. then I see a thread made making fun of him for doing so.

edit: but I don't argue with people who have the time to do this.

Edited by mbdblue

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

dude's just trying to make a buck, why don't you do some more learning instead of harassing people. threads like these serve zero purpose.

this is true i sell on craigslist first to make more but i in no way over push my product saying its better than another or wont do what its capable of

He never said its better than anything. I see a person trying to sell a sub that isn't well known by the majority so he elects to compare it to a more well-known company. then I see a thread made making fun of him for doing so.

since when is Fi not known by the majority?

and wouldn't a normal buyer of any product do a little research before they drop hundreds of dollars?

'08 Chevy Cobalt coupe 2.2 base model trunk build:

2 9512iSC flatwound alum 1.5 coils

-extra 9500 spider pack

-8" platinum carbon dustcaps

1 DD Z1 (.375ohm nominally daily)

3g31 AGM

320a Ohio Gen alt

1 DD S4 4 channel

4 VO-M8v1's (holes cut for 3rd pair)

2 CS 6.5's

2 VO-B1's

Sony XAV-601BT

all Knu Krystal RCA's

Cadence 7band EQ

148.3db @ 32hz (burp)

148.4 @ 37 & 38hz (burp)

146.xdb 90sec average (center windshield)

and wouldn't a normal buyer of any product do a little research before they drop hundreds of dollars?

hahaha Fi is not a well known company out of the drag lanes and major to moderate audio enthusiasts.....which would you say is more well known JL or Fi? The guys trying to sell on craiglist not CACO.....and no, the "normal buyer" doesn't do a lot of research on something they don't care much about....the same reason why companies like Dual and Pyramid can still sell their products.

however, this is a dumb thread to be trying to prove a point over

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

It's not even a fi tho. Its misrepresented

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

hahaha Fi is not a well known company out of the drag lanes and major to moderate audio enthusiasts.....which would you say is more well known JL or Fi? The guys trying to sell on craiglist not CACO.....and no, the "normal buyer" doesn't do a lot of research on something they don't care much about....the same reason why companies like Dual and Pyramid can still sell their products.

however, this is a dumb thread to be trying to prove a point over

I don't know what your issue is but this is an entertainment thread. the guy doesn't even know what he has and selling it when it's not really what he says it is. if you think it's stupid get the fuck out and don't open this thread again. simple as that Edited by t-money

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056