Then phrase your ad like the chicks do.

Pitbull willing to give massage and various sexual acts for $____. Or you can say, looking for another pit to perform sexual favor on, call to set an appointment.

See if they ban that..

hahahaha that made me laugh :lol:

I use craigslist ALL the time, & have never had anything but good experiences. All I use is the FS & wanted sections though. Also, most people don't know this, but craigslist has really only one rule, & that is they don't deal with any ads involving animals period.

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

I use craigslist ALL the time, & have never had anything but good experiences. All I use is the FS & wanted sections though. Also, most people don't know this, but craigslist has really only one rule, & that is they don't deal with any ads involving animals period.

that is false.. we have adopted animals off craigslist.. and people posted lost and found animals on there.. so.. that is a false statement.

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

Yeah there is a whole Pets section, you just cant post "for sale" in the pets when it comes to an animal, you have to say "up for adoption" dumb rules, cuz your sellint whatever it is anyways

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

here ya go, disguise the ad like this one..........

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/pet/515460715.html

You know that right there is just a horse fuk fest in the works

lol

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.