Sundown Audio

Monoblock amp and their inputs.

MrSkippyJ

INTERNALLY IN PARALLEL.

the source is still the same. 5v is 5v whether it is going through two lines or 10 as long as a single line can carry the 5v it will still be 5v. You are not losing anything going with one run.

-Drew

So there is no need for me to be using a splitter on my sub amp?

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

No that is why you have a gain knob.

If you want a splitter that is fine it won't hurt at all but it all goes to the same place once it is in the amp. Even if you have crappy RCAs that can't handle 5v over your distance you can compensate with the gain (thats what it is there for), If you add a second RCA and it gets louder you'll have to turn down the gain to end up in the same output level (pre clipping)

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

gotcha. as long as we are on the subject, I have a single pair of RCAs on the input side of my 3sixty. I could not think of any reason to use more than one pair. I have no rear fill, just front stage and sub stage. Can you think of any reason to run a second pair? I could run a sub output from my H/U but with the 3sixty there doesn't seem to be much of a reason too.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

I can't think of a reason.

If you had EQ settings you wanted to access on the fly from the HU I'd say run the sub RCA line but if you don't have a need for it... fuck it. works fine how it is.

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew