Need advice/help deciding on a SprinT phone

I dont get 4g and my 3g is between 1.5mbps and 2mbps

There are only rumored specs on the sgs3 (Samsung is said to release a full rundown of specs after may 22 but it will be known the second the FCC clears patents)

the word is a quadcore exynos processor with a monster 4xx Mali gpu

And a full 720p hd display with 331ppi super amoled screen

Obvious 4g lte

Support for 64GB micro sd cards and internal storage of 64 GB

I bet the iPhone 5 will finally get 4g//lte and a software update (not much hardware)

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

I got the galaxy s2 epic 4g touch. Decent phone. But, Sprint is switching to 4g lte. I would wait for them phones to role out before upgrading. Some powerful phones coming out here within the month.

Current system (still building) 2 kicker 12" dcvr in factory kicker ported box, Rockford Fosgate 1200.1 Amp, Kenwood ddx-470 ddin radio, Rockford Fosgate 0 Gauge wiring, Rockford Fosgate punch 6X8 2 way speakers.

Wait for iPhone 5 and give apple a chance. I didn't want one either when I got mine the day verizon finally got the iphone and was planning on resaling it for a profit so I could buy a android phone and keep the rest of the money.... I couldn't put it down and i was an apple hater. So much more stuff available And compatible for them than android phones. Build quality is better too IMO.

Oh and the the 4s had more differences than just a CPU upgrade bear gri11z is wrong or misinformed.

Wait for iPhone 5 and give apple a chance. I didn't want one either when I got mine the day verizon finally got the iphone and was planning on resaling it for a profit so I could buy a android phone and keep the rest of the money.... I couldn't put it down and i was an apple hater. So much more stuff available And compatible for them than android phones. Build quality is better too IMO.

Oh and the the 4s had more differences than just a CPU upgrade bear gri11z is wrong or misinformed.

Build quality lolol YouTube "iPhone 4 drop test)

Build quality is shit

And the iPhone 4s used outdated hardware from the iPad 2.... Even the CPU is trash... (a5 cortex when most Androids have a8/a9 cortex)

A slightly better camera

Same screen ppi

You are misinformed bud

http://www.padgadget.com/2011/10/06/iphone-4s-vs-iphone-5-why-you-should-wait-for-the-next-upgrade/

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

I would get the galaxy s 2 or wait for the 3 to come out, iphones are great for apps and long lasting battery life, less freezing issues but with an iphone you dont have expandability options like extended battery or storage, if you like to.download music on the go android phones allow you to download mp3 files straight from the internet instead of having to use some app. and as far as 3g and 4g coverage it all depends on where you are located, at my house in the middle of the woods I barely get any type of service but at my school inside a concrete building I have great service, same goes when im in the city I have great service, I dont have 4g because im in gainesville and they havent built a 4g tower close enough yet. I have a regular 4g evo, besides a slow ass.load time when I reset or turn on the phone I love it.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Umm yeah you do have expandability options as far as storage goes....iTunes match and iCloud allow you to access more data via internet connection.

Yeah via internet connection, I wouldnt say that counts as you dont always have internet connection.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

What makes the iPhone the better phone, IN MY OPINION, is how smoothly it operates. It's a beautiful piece of equipment that does what it was designed to do, and does it almost perfectly. Droids, from what I have experienced, are very frustrating phones. Lagging going from screen to screen, awful battery life, and just a downright jerky phone. Droid users, don't get you panties in a wad please, I'm sure you love your phone, but that is why I just can't stand using a droid.

I'm not an apple hater I just want a badaSs phone that I can keep for at least another 2 yrs without having to worry about it getting outdated. I currently live in lubbock tx, but I was told that we wouldn't get the lte till the end of the year. I think we have 4g here but I'm not sure since I currenTly have a pos blackberry.

smd2.gifduck.jpg

Archived