Soulja Boy Diss

I havent listened yet, but its not right to diss Soulja Boy. Everyone know he, lyrical, probably cant make a come back. I have heard that Snoop Dogg and Jeezy were knocking on his music saying its not real hip-hop. I mean Snoop is a legend and his tracks back from when he was young are still hot. And Jeezy, legend in the working if not already. I think his is a powerful force in hip-hop and is capable of being a hip-hop symbol. Soulja boy..........nothing. I wont be remembering "Crank That" 10 years from now.

2012 Honda Accord

Radio: Pioneer AVH-4200NEX

Guest MegaloManiac

im not a fan of soulja boy at all. the only song i heard was even good was that remix by travis barker the added percussion and guitar gave it some rhythm, even then the lyrics were horrid

About 2 years ago soundclick was full of disses against soulja boy, that dude has always been and always be garbage, he aint hip-hop, he a entertainer....

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

im not a fan of soulja boy at all. the only song i heard was even good was that remix by travis barker the added percussion and guitar gave it some rhythm, even then the lyrics were horrid

x2

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.