My dad has been out of work for almost 2 years now. He didn't go to college or anything, but he does skilled labor. He has alot of experience in landscaping and line work. He worked for AT&T as a lineman, so it's not like he doesn't know what he's doing in that respect. He knows all about buried utility wires and whatnot. He also does some of the best lawn work I've seen. Hell, if anyone needs any lawn work, he'd probably be able to help you out. You could hit me up with what you want done and I could talk to him about a price.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

I'd appreciate any help you guys could give us.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

RESERVOIR ATTENDANT (Part-Time)

Seeking an experienced Reservoir Attendant for a part-time position. This position is responsible for a variety of general duties involving public contact, collecting entrance fees, hooking up boat batteries, backing up boat trailers, and maintaing the facilities. Must be able to swim.

Send Resume to:

WSA

Attn: H.R. Dept.

P. O. Box 1157

Douglasville, Georgia 30133

OR,

Fax to (770) 949-8669

OR,

Complete an application at our Administrative Office located at:

8763 Hospital Drive

Douglasville, Georgia