Best sites to purchase music?

Ok, well I was wanting to get E40's new block brochure album. Unsuprisingly it's not available on itunes in Canada...... :canflag1::angry22::jon:

So I was wondering what other trusted sites I can buy music from and download right to my computer. High quality. Any Ideas, prefernces? thanks.

I do not feel like buying the cd's and waiting and going through all that ripping BS.

id rather get a cd tbh what if ur comp crashed? money down the drain? unless they have some sort of backup on the site.

18" Sundown Zv4 D2
JL 1000/1 V1
XS Power D3200

Amazon.ca

MP3 cloud is only in the USA. I cant figure out how to download the album off amazon.ca it only lets me order the CD's? http://www.amazon.ca/Pt1-3-Block-Brochure-Welcome-E-40/dp/B0079411DU/ref=sr_1_1?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1334844194&sr=1-1

id rather get a cd tbh what if ur comp crashed? money down the drain? unless they have some sort of backup on the site.

If I rip a CD with wmp do I lose quality?

Reading fail on my part :facepalm: (I was skimming) I was talking about buying a CD, not downloading it. If your source is mp3, then don't worry about quality, it's already gone. :lol: I buy physical CD's then rip them to flac then make copies on burned CD's and store the originals in a box in my garage.

Edited by Jaloosk

"Cheap, good or fast. You can only pick two out of three."

"Have money? Love story! No money? I'm sorry."

Haven't dl'd mp3 albums off Amazon in a while but you used to be able to dl without using the Cloud Player. I think I do remember last time I bought something I had to use the player. Just buy the actual CDs or just PM me for the links

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical