2004 GTO... bagged on CCW's... ever evolving...

Nice GTO mate, can say the pioneers would go well, had a set of them, or very similar to them in my VX Calais (4 door variant of yours with a few luxury spec odds and ends) and they went hard. Just make sure you deaden those doors, makes a world of difference!

Heres what I had, was supercharged 6 though :( no v8 but I still had fun with it;

2002107.jpg

Your car looks awesome. I wouldn't mind a boosted 6 for more mpgs. I already have deadener on order. I'm going to an HPDE (high performance drivers ed) event this weekend and I'm meeting my dad at the track and driving his Boxster and at 18 I probably won't be drinking with everyone else once the track goes cold so I think I will probably work on deadening my doors then.

GTOs FTMFW! :popcorn:

I got to drive a 90 mile trip in a 5.7L GTO once. Even though the roads were wet and I couldn't push it that was the most fun I've had in a car. That car can't get traction on a wet road for shit, tho LOL

I'm all tuned in for this. Nice pick on the Zapco too.

Yeah GTO's are awesome my brother and I pretty much have matching ones. Mine is silver on red and his is black on black both autos and 5.7s and by the end of the summer both cars should have pretty nice stereos in them.

I love GTO's. Got to do 165 in one. It was intense.

165 mph or dbs? I've had mine up to 140 according to my garmin but I don't remember ever doing that so who knows what gave it that memory maybe its doesn't like being shaken by my windshield... otherwise I've seen 135 on the speedo at a HPDE event.

If dbs please enlighten me on how.

2004 Pontiac GTO- bolt ons, bagged, CCW's, SQzzz

Check Out my build log

Follow me on IG: @watsupitsdenny

Alright been trying to figure this out for a bit. I only have one descent location to put my voltage meter, bass/gain knob, and any switches. Where the optional smokers package goes. I don't have this package on my car. So I have a little 2"X4"X4" storage area below my radio.

what I am working with:

DSC02315.jpg?t=1335068632

What I want to accomplish:

dashcontrolpanelroughcopy.jpg?t=1335069007

Thoughts on whether or not this will work?

Check Out my build log

how do you plan on overcoming the gas tank being in your way in the trunk?

my brother has an 04 and ended up doing 2 10s sealed in the quarter panels, one on each side.

2013 Ford F250 CCLB XLT

Bone stock work truck for now

how do you plan on overcoming the gas tank being in your way in the trunk?

my brother has an 04 and ended up doing 2 10s sealed in the quarter panels, one on each side.

it is a pain in the ass but it sounds pretty good without the rear shelf speakers in. If I still have this car when I have more money I will probably buy a fuel cell and relocate the gas tank.and cut out the rear wall.or by that point I may be able to buy something else better for this stuff. Or I might just wall the GTO and call it a day.

Check Out my build log

I like the plan for the volt meter, switches and the boost controller. it looks nice in there.

thank you. I read your build log and I can easily say sweet looking mustang keep up the good work.

nice good luck on your build man cant wait to see it. btw how do those components sound i was thinking of getting them

Thanks I should have time to get them done sometime this week I will be sure to post videos of them and let you know how I like them.

Check Out my build log

Got some stuff in the mail today:

Damplifier Pro:

6968584572_7bcb71d952_z.jpg

then some speaker wire:

7114664693_cc6b67aaa2_z.jpg

I guess my front stage is just a few spade terminals and time away from completion.

I also want to thank the people at sonicelectronix for the high quality packaging they do. I have been thoroughly impressed with the packages I have received from them and the free nearly overnight shipping from the Louisville warehouse is awesome.

I think before I go up to Indiana this weekend I will order my sub to get that process started.

Check Out my build log

Got my rear batteries today or I guess now yesterday. I bought 2 Deka 8A31s from Brandon15zzz. I think I will probably put them on the sides of the box for now then put them in my spare tire well when I go to college in the fall.

Check Out my build log

Archived