2004 GTO... bagged on CCW's... ever evolving...

I ordered my led fogs this morning. Next step decide if how far I want to take the car before slamology. To drop or not to drop, to re-tint or not to re-tint, to get a new alarm or not to get a new alarm. Those are the questions.... hmm... time decide over a long day lifeguarding an empty pool....

2004 Pontiac GTO- bolt ons, bagged, CCW's, SQzzz

Check Out my build log

Follow me on IG: @watsupitsdenny

After deep thought at the empty swimming pool and discussion with my father. I will most likely not be lowering the car before slamology. Alarm will be dependent upon whether ktraughb can fit an install into his schedule and tint could be the same.

also I just had a da fuckk? moment. I live in the suburbs of Louisville and my UPS tracking for my sub says arrived in Louisville, departed Louisville, arrived Lexington.... o_O I guess they want to make sure it doesn't arrive a day early....

Check Out my build log

Thanks to the help of ktraughb my box is now 90% complete. However the 90% is the quick part. I still need to fill the screw holes, paint it, and put resin on the inside. Kenneth pretty much built the box with some assistance from me. However with his help I think now I could probably effectively do half of the work on building my next box.

Check Out my build log

Got my SP4 in the mail today. Here are some pics. I made an un-boxing vid but I am not sure I will upload it. It's kind of boring

A little size comparison between some subs I had laying around. 1 is my old Alpine Type R 15 and the other is one of the cheap Pioneers I had in the car for a little while

7344215850_fd823da992_z.jpg.

7159006117_31eb29c11f_z.jpg

7159005247_9735d12139_z.jpg

Then a little pic of the box:

7344220014_ef1c6a1e3e_z.jpg

and another

7344221000_cd1abb9dcf_z.jpg

I am going to sand the box down in the morning then head to Top Notch to chill with Brandon and Kenneth.

Here's a little bit of what I am tossing around for my amp rack if you want to call it that.

7344212016_18af5b165d_z.jpg

I think I may put the crossovers right below the Zapco.

Other news:

I have shipping confirmation on my HID's from DDM and LED's from Ebay.

Check Out my build log

Worked on my box a little at Top Notch Auto Works today. I'm going to bed it'll be a long day tomorrow.

7346300736_758b751800_c.jpg

I also got my fog light bulbs in the mail and installed but I misplaced my camera so I couldn't take a pic.

Check Out my build log

the sub looks sick. if you havent ran the wire ill get the pic up for you tommorow i keep forgetting sorry.

I ran it today. Gasket behind the glove box. I fit 1 run of 1/0 through the factory hole and ktraughb helped drill out a second hole right next to it. I'll put some pics up in a few minutes. I would have had it playing tonight if I didn't go to the Red Hot Chili Pepper's concert (which was insane).

Check Out my build log

I'm currently raping your sub

IMG_20120608_114514.jpg

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D