4Bent Posted April 25, 2012 Report Posted April 25, 2012 interesting....i wonder what the cost on it is I think its kinda ugly, but its still has the Lambo name so its hard to hate on that! thats exactly what i said! i couldnt say much negative things about it kuz it has the lambo name BlowthroughSubs rebuild Amps 1-SAZ3500 1-T4004Coaxial 1Set Alpine Type-R Components 1 Set- kicker ks 5.21 Set- Kicker ks 6x8 Reciever Pioneer DEH-P7400HD2000 Ford F-150 EXT Cab Clarion EQ
12ncfrank Posted April 25, 2012 Report Posted April 25, 2012 interesting....i wonder what the cost on it is I think its kinda ugly, but its still has the Lambo name so its hard to hate on that! I haven't found a cost, but I found out that it will be released in 2017 lol Stuff: 600 HP Will be about 4400 lbs Will be capable of a top speed of about 175-180 mph It will atually be a hybrid model combining a V12 engine with an electric motor. The V12 will deliver a total of 600 HP, while the electric motor will offer an all-electric drive range of 15 miles More random p00p can be found here if you want: http://www.topspeed.com/cars/lamborghini/2012-lamborghini-urus-ar128341.html http://www.topspeed.com/cars/lamborghini/2017-lamborghini-suv-ar44571.html Thanks TLEJ!!
monkeyleg Posted April 25, 2012 Report Posted April 25, 2012 Too much wheel well. And looks really small. Reminds me of the Toyota Hilux for some reason. Google it
armykyle1 Posted April 25, 2012 Report Posted April 25, 2012 I'd hit it TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
97Jetta1637 Posted April 25, 2012 Report Posted April 25, 2012 before steve notices this thread, i kill it with the last post. after steve links it on FB. 612 user(s) are reading this topic #teamihop Two 12 inch DC XL's Carbon Fiber Cap Stetsom 7k Shell of box / baffle built by me Port / sealing the box by John Hone Fuck midrange Alpine-9886 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/ price has no influence on how something sounds I told him to move the fucking port. they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.
mistermai Posted April 25, 2012 Report Posted April 25, 2012 WoW! futuristc car! I liked! Think Different!
MrAddo Posted April 25, 2012 Report Posted April 25, 2012 Just one question. WHY? I really wish supercar manufacturers would stick to doing what they do well and stop trying to buy in to markets they're not suited for. WHAT'S THAT? IT'S TOO LOUD? HERE, LET ME TURN IT UP!
majinkaos Posted April 25, 2012 Report Posted April 25, 2012 looks nice but its definantly NOT a suv...more like a large car...
efixeated Posted April 25, 2012 Report Posted April 25, 2012 noooo.. i dont like that at all... so UGLY efixeated
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.