Second Skin Audio

fourth order bandpass for fi sp4 15

hello everyone, ive got a build that im doing in a 2005 nissan altima 3.5 and i just bought a brand new fi sp4 15" d1 sub and a crunch gp3000 pro amp. I am looking at doing a bandpass box in the trunk ported through a self made ski hole in the center armrest in the back seat. But i dont even know where to start with ratios, or airspace in the ported vs sealed side, or how many sq inches or port or port length that would work well. my demensions that im planning on working with is 18 high, 34 wide, and 28 deep. That would just be a simple square box that would slide in and out of the trunk. i can squeeze about 2 more cubes IF NECESSARY, but everything will be a lot more complicated when it comes to designing. so without squeezing more room, it gives me 9.92 cubes GROSS with no disp. do you guys think i can work with that or need more room? suggestions?

Also, tuning freq suggestions would be nice too. the goal is to be able to play mostly mainstream rap, and some lower stuff. (this is not intended to be a system that will only play chopped and screwed music)

Edited by soundsystemaniac