SOLD- RF-BLD-MODS: you can locker up..

For sale is a RF Balanced Line Driver. Perfect for adding a aftermarket amp to OEM HU's. This isnt your normal 15$ LOC. Pumps the line voltage up, has clip indicator, and can run balanced or un-balanced. Cleans up noisy/dirty signals like a champ. I'll toss in the 2ft kicker cables.

IMG_0277.jpg

IMG_0278.jpg

I just installed a DSP, so this has no more use, however, i did keep after the DSP install, to see if i had any noise this could clean up, but i was one of the lucky ones. so its gotta go. I do know that Meade has a review of this very product, being used to clean up some noise in one of his installs on the site somewhere.

looking for 45 bones and ill takecare of the shipping (in the 48), reference avalible. thanks for looking..

EDIT - There seems to be some confusion from some member reguarding this unit. THIS IS NOT A 3SIXTY.1 or.2 PROCESSOR. This is Fosgates top of the line LOC. I just want to be clear, and want everyone to know what they are looking at, or getting.Thanks all.

Kyle

Edited by KyLar96

Morning bump, with a pending sale......but you know how that can go.....

Edit - i would appreciate it if a memeber with better searching skills could find and paste the link to Meade's review of this,... im struggling to find it... thank you all....

Edited by KyLar96

Morning bump, with a pending sale......but you know how that can go.....

Edit - i would appreciate it if a memeber with better searching skills could find and paste the link to Meade's review of this,... im struggling to find it... thank you all....

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/56804-rockford-rfbld-balanced-line-driver/

Here is a review that is on the website. I can't find his exact post. But, Reading through it he comments about it. didn't read to far into it though but hope it helps.

Edited by Xcon

New Car!

New system starting soon hopefully depending on money.

will you do 40 shipped to 93066?

2008 TBSS Black Granite

Alpine CDA-117

Clarion EQS746

AudioQue Supertweets @ dash

Alpine DDT-s30 @ b pillars

Alpine SPR-60c @ front doors

Alpine SPR-60 @ rear doors

Alpine PDX-f4

Second Skin DampPro

KNUkonceptz Wiring

DCpower 270amp alt

Optima YT underhood *temp

Two15DCxls

Hifonics bxi2610 *temp

saz4500 and 4 xp3000s coming soon.

if i'm understanding this right, you can use either high levl inputs or rcas, and it creates a vairible voltage rca output. if so let me get with one of my buddies he might be interested

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

will you do 40 shipped to 93066?

Sorry man... i was just looking for PM's... PM me, and lets talk...

Also, todays bump

Edit(s) i answered before even looking where that was.... soooooo, please just PM me...Thanks...

and adding...

EDIT - There seems to be some confusion from some member reguarding this unit. THIS IS NOT A 3SIXTY.1 or.2 PROCESSOR. This is Fosgates top of the line LOC. I just want to be clear, and want everyone to know what they are looking at, or getting.Thanks all.

I want absolutly no cofusion... id rather throw it in the garbage, than make a un happy sale.....

Edited by KyLar96

if i'm understanding this right, you can use either high levl inputs or rcas, and it creates a vairible voltage rca output. if so let me get with one of my buddies he might be interested

Yep, its basically a high ZOOT loc. It does bump the voltage in the upper double digits.....helps you run your amp gains insanly low.....

The RF-BLD is a 2-channel line driver that boosts low source unit signals or drives amplifiers located a long distance to the back of a vehicle. The BLD features Single Ended or Balanced Differential mode to eliminate noise.

• 2 channel inputs/outputs
  • Low output impedance
  • Selectable 'Balanced Differential' or 'Single Ended' inputs and outputs
  • High voltage line driver
  • Output level indicators
  • Speaker level to RCA line level converter
  • Low distortion, low noise operation
  • 1 Year Standard Warranty

The best thing this does, is eliminate any noise.... it is a wonder....like i mentioned before, i kept it, after my DSP install, in any case there was noise present.... i got lucky....

If your source unit has low output voltage or your amplifiers are located far back in a Van or SUV, the BLD is a perfect for your system. Featuring 'Balanced Differential' or 'Single Ended' mode, its high voltage output combined with a low output impedance will drive large arrays of amplifiers without breaking a sweat. In 'Balanced Differential' mode, it's twisted pair design also helps eliminate radiated noise through electrical cancellation.

PM me if interested...

Kyle

adding...

Edited by KyLar96

Pm me your lowest price to 54701

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

I have the ep2x which has the Balanced inputs, but it has a proprietary type input like a ps2 cable. Does this have that type of output on it or is in rca out only?