I didn't look that far around though. Probably would've helped.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

I'm just using 1/4" mdf for the beauty panel. I figure it probably shouldn't flew or anything since it'll be screwed onto my box and then great stuffed onto my car. I'll put up the box I'm building for my fiance's car tomorrow too. I gave her my old Dual 8" bandpass, but the box is too big to fit behind the seat of her s10. She was gonna trade with one of her brother's friends for a sub in a box that would fit, but I told her I'd build one because I wouldn't have even sold the little guy if I could. It's her birthday present, and I gotta get it installed this weekend.

Lane AKA HeroKight

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

Also using textured paint on the panel. Not exactly the stone stuff, but it's multicolored and has a rough consistency.

Lane AKA HeroKight

R.I.P. Molliboo

You hear that????

Thanks honestly the sketchies power wiring job ive ever seen dude. Please clean that up and get a ring terminal for the battery

Way ahead of you man. I didn't plan on leaving it like that forever. I just haven't gotten pics up yet. I'm posting some tomorrow.

Lane AKA HeroKight

R.I.P. Molliboo

You hear that????

IT'S ABOUT TO GO DOWN.

system2.png

As soon as I get some cash atleast... I'm looking for another job because BK is giving me no hours at all. Asked to be fulltime or close to it, got 16.5 hrs this week. Pfft.

I'm thinkin' wall. I'm wondering about a 4th order diamond.

What do you guys think?

Lane AKA HeroKight

R.I.P. Molliboo

You hear that????

I like the setup, but why do you have prime in the back and power in the front? I'm sure it still sounds good, they're just the high and low ends of the fosgate spectrum. It's hard to tell, is your box ported? looks good and loud overall. now get back to :detail:

I like the setup, but why do you have prime in the back and power in the front? I'm sure it still sounds good, they're just the high and low ends of the fosgate spectrum. It's hard to tell, is your box ported? looks good and loud overall. now get back to :detail:

I just bought speakers that were all around the same rms wattage since I was going to use a four channel. Plus one of the problems in my last build was the rear stage overpowering the front, so I figured better speakers in the front would balance it out.

It's sealed. The R1s are optimized for a sealed enclosure. But I might try a 4th order since they're EPB is below 50.

try something like this to clean it up. my buddy did it to his alero and it was LOUD

101_1137.jpg

http://www.stevemead...g-lots-of-pics/

I got my beauty panel done. Just gotta get some pictures.

Lane AKA HeroKight

R.I.P. Molliboo

You hear that????

Archived