How's the recovery coming?

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Oh yeah! I could give ya'll an update on that. I'm still on workers comp, doctor hasn't cleared me yet and we're trying to settle my case so I can walk away with something to get back on my feet with. Currently, I've completed therapy and my therapist has said that I'm functional. I may have a defect that rest of my life and may have to try harder than I used and work/study more than others, but she believes I should have no problem getting back in school and work. It's been a long hard journey, but it's just an awesome feeling to know that I went from scoring a 74 in a cognitive ability test (anything below 70 is considered mentally handicapped) up to mid 90s. I just hope things wrap up soon and I can get back on with life. Hoping to be doing that by my birthday in March. :fing34:

All else aside, this year has taught me a lot. I don't think I'll ever take anything for granted again. My wreck, homelessness, family problems... I've had my fill of heartache, but things are definitely pointing towards the light at the end of the tunnel, guys.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Archived