Sundown Audio

I was just wondering where I could get some prices on the zv3 subs? I've sent emails and no luck. I know y'all are extremely busy but I know there has to be an easier way to get in contact with y'all rather than through email. I sent my first email over a month ago then waited and no response then sent another one about a week ago again and no response. So If anyone could help me out with getting some prices on these bad boys I'd appreciate it! And again I know y'all are always busy but I just need some prices and info so I know what direction im going to go with my system,...thx again fellas!

if you put a DD-1 in your amp terminal and it immediately went up in smoke, i would be concerned.

If you shoved your dick in the terminal and it didn't blow up but a month later it blew up, i STILL WOULDN'T be able to blame your dick.

It just does not make sense at all.

Thx...could I get some info? Or a rec. on what subs to go with,with the amount of space I have?,etc...

if you put a DD-1 in your amp terminal and it immediately went up in smoke, i would be concerned.

If you shoved your dick in the terminal and it didn't blow up but a month later it blew up, i STILL WOULDN'T be able to blame your dick.

Koo thx bro! First off I have a 1994 Chevy ext. cab truck and currently have a Fosgate T2500.1bd and a older autotek MX3000.1 and I'm either gonna get a second amp of yeither one to run with whatever subs I run with. I'm wanting to be over the 150 mark easy but that easier said than done. As for elec. I will be getting a singer 275A h.o. Alt soon and I currently have a xs power xp3000. And as for space I have the whole ext. cab part of the truck to work with. I would like to keep it below the windo line if possible but if I have to end up doing a wall I might have my first run at that. So with that being said what subs would you say would be best for me? What size and how many? Keeping in mind right now I only have 3000 rms for power but want to up grade later on. Let me know...thx again fellas!

Would the 2 18's play fine with the 3000 rms? Or would they play better with more power? And yes I do have more than 12 cubes.

Or would u suggest I put one z18 on the one T2500.1 bd first or will both play fine on the 1 T2500.1bd?

I have my Z's in 12 cubes before displacement tuned to 33hz. Running off a Crescendo 2k. Trust me you will love them.

In a good box off that T2500 you should be in the 50's range.

Edited by FeArZ

2009 Tahoe

2000bc Cresendo POWA Need 3500

2 Sundown Zv3 18 high rolled sexiness

dual alt bracket with Singer alt(coming soon)

Mtx Q(not sure if I'm going to use)

Knu wire and RCA's

Bass Head Bands

Oh and a few pairs of Jordan's

62c64997.jpg

Nice bro! U have any pix of your setup? And what vehicle do u have? What size z's? Let me know...I'd like to see your setup...