0 or 4 Gauge And big 3 worth it?

first off i have owned the 4080 and 500m....both are old school beasts for sure...mad props there...

if you can look into running 0g back to distro...then 4g out to amps...if you need to get some 4g to 8g adapters to get the wire to fit in the 8g plugs on the amps...that way your getting as much power to the amps as possible

do the big3 too..with 0g or at least 2g

They make 4 gauge to 8 gauge adapters now!!!!!!!!???????????!!!!!!! LOL

Rolex,

Check this dude and his site out, theres an excellent vid, and i currently use, and run 4 of Tony's products. You will not find anyone smarter, or more geared to please you... tell him i said hi...you cant go wrong, even if you just buy the dudes books, and sit on the toilet... hes in-human....

http://www.stevemead...-the-big-three/

Edit - click the link, and this has to do with the upgrade weve been bs'n about.... you cant go wrong... and apply it to your 1/0 run... good times... and great info..

Thanks for the link, i was checking that out when I fisrst logged on last week but didnt watch the vid. Well worth the 9 minutes!

Seems you guys are right and I just need to do it. Nothing stopping me since I already have the 0 gauge.

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

damn..... you need to look in the RF forum and look at the old school rf gear dude,.. some of the coolest shit on this site... snafu, and Dwise are a trip, and pull shit like that outta thier nethers all the time... sell me one of those... working or not eh???

glad your on your way my friend...... keep in touch, and post some pics and such, id love to see your progress......

edit - hell, start a build log, who gives a turd how big your stuff is..... im pathetic compared to all these guys, but, they treat all with respect, due to the hard work and such... ya know?

kyle

Edited by KyLar96