Second Skin Audio

PORTED BOX HELP PLEASE

viper1315

Hey guys i have a question about what i should do for my new build, I am getting two FI SSD 10s with cooling added. I am wondering should i port or not? i have a single cab truck and believe i have enough room to port :) my detentions are 63 wide 23 tall and 12 deep at its max i had a idea on what i wanted to do and here is the picture of what i was looking at doing.... Do you guys have any ideas on what to do? i would like it tuned to 33 hertz or whatever you guys think will be best. I just need help on the design of the box and what to do with the ports and everything. with the tubes and what size. Thanks guys here is the pic

And the pic is a pic of only one and i was just getting the hang of the program it is not to scale.

ScreenShot2012-04-24at14557PM.png

ScreenShot2012-04-24at14532PM.png

2001 GMC Sierra DC Audio Build =http://www.stevemead...o-level-4-build

2001 GMC Sierra

XSPower D3400

Pioneer AVHD 1400

​MB Quart Component Sets

Pioneer 5x4s

Audiotechnix Power Wire, Speaker Wire, Sound Deadener

DC Audio Level 4 10s

DC Audio 3.5k

Rocford Fosgate R400-4

HID 6k

Slammed Truck on 20s

Candy Blue.

Damn what is that thing like 400 cubes? Lol just playin.

Are those 2 ports coming out the top? What is that piece sticking out to the left?

I was just messing with the program and ended there but that is how i want the ports to be there will ether be a total of 4... two for each side or one one each side depending on size and hz but just need to know how to tune it and make it work..... the thing on the left was a mistake i made ignore that

2001 GMC Sierra

XSPower D3400

Pioneer AVHD 1400

​MB Quart Component Sets

Pioneer 5x4s

DC Audio Level 4 10s

DC Audio 3.5k

Rocford Fosgate R400-4

HID 6k

Slammed Truck on 20s

Candy Blue.

Are those 2 ports coming out the top? What is that piece sticking out to the left?

I was just messing with the program and ended there but that is how i want the ports to be there will ether be a total of 4... two for each side or one one each side depending on size and hz but just need to know how to tune it and make it work..... the thing on the left was a mistake i made ignore that

Well here's a good place to start. What will you be powering them with?

ayee... you've got some learning to do lol. shoot me a PM if you want a design. i'd be glad to help

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

Well here's a good place to start. What will you be powering them with?

possibly a crescendo 2250 or a DC 2k

2001 GMC Sierra

XSPower D3400

Pioneer AVHD 1400

​MB Quart Component Sets

Pioneer 5x4s

DC Audio Level 4 10s

DC Audio 3.5k

Rocford Fosgate R400-4

HID 6k