Floor Noise

well i used the same rcas when i changed the amps from 25watts to 50 which almost got rid of the noise so i figured the amp was problem i plan on big 3 real soon so ill see then but i think im just gonna switch amps an get a new one for the rear it seamed cleaner also when i switched it over when you do the big 3 do you leave origanal wires an add 0/1 gauge to it or just use 1/0 gauge ive seen it both ways just dont know which is correct i did it once just with 1.0 gauge seemed fine

The correct term is noise floor, and I think you used it out of context.

It refers to the ambient noise in your vehicle.

Including system noise.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

juts had same problem i was useing top of the line gear changed every thing amps rca radio no power leads near rca or speaker wires the onlt thing that solved my problem was take .5 farad cap cut power fed from altanator in half under hood place in line noise gone

o.k noise floor but not in wrong context have been told that is what it is by a audiocontrol rep i only have it in tweets an is there when system is turned all the way down

Your not completely in the right context, but close.

What you have is system noise, and it is causing a higher noise floor.

There is no right fix everytime, what is happeneing is that you are picking up a freq of noise that is higher than the crossover for your mid driver, and therefore only the tweet picks it up.

You can try moving the crossovers, as long as all wiring issues are perfect.

I would hope that your wiring is already perfect.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz