Project Confuzzler (truck Pix Added)

damn, man. you must have one hell of a bank roll to be spending that much money on your setup. It will be retarded loud when you get done, i am sure. What is a realistic price for the LMS ultras? I know they must be going for less that the 2k I have heard of.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

im buying this over time... i wont even have the money for the subs for awhile if i buy amps now... but then again there baskets are back ordered so by the time there in stock ill have the money for them..... not sure what you'd be paying for them but you get a 25% discount if you don't have a local dealer like myself (though im getting them even cheaper)... lol its not to bad... 1 of chickens amps (at msrp) will cost a good amount more then the whole setup... mids highs and all.. should be ready for some serious noise for this summer... lol i can bet on it even if had everything in front of right now... and started installing it'd take me months to install this anyway...

actually its my uncle, who's been doing metal work for over 35 years. Anyhow i know dom makes brackets up to quad depending on your car, and powermaster makes brackets up to 5 alts yes 5

ahhhh nice. yeah i e-mailed dom and he said he doesnt make em for my car. tho i should check with powermaster tho for sure. got an extra alt sittin in my garage :blush:

taken up in springbrooketownship at my cousins

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

got bored so i figured id post some pictures of the truck

as for an update

im attempting to work something out with sweetdreams to buy all 4 of his jbls and buy casings straight from jbl so there brand new again (2 are missing plastic casings) .. Id be putting one amp on each sub at 4 ohms :blink: . After talking to audiopulse and a few people who've run the subs they should handle the power fine as long as its a clean unclipped signal, basically user error and it being 4 ohms instead of the 1 ohm from the sundowns the thermal powerhandling should be better as well.

Archived