VIPmeetSPL's Stolen Recovery "Bring it back To Life" build ls400 VIP style

Yep, I'll be here! Sux but glad you got it back!

thanks bro. and yea sux but i have to bring her back after a litte motivation of member of club lexus at a meet last saturday heres a pic of his ride pretty much what i have been planning for just never made it happen now is the time

334987AB-orig.jpg

did they bust the guys that did it or what?

nope theyre still dancing around probably waring all my jewelry thinking to themselves wow we had a big score. if it was up to me id light them on fire and watch em run and squirm. too bad im a nice guy with shit to look forward to and will go on with my life

Glad to hear your baby is back!

Looks like you will be in the junk yard pulling some parts for awhile.

I'll stay tuned in for sure.

So what all ended up being stolen out of the car itself?

How bad did they tear it up??

Edit: Kinda amazed it still runs! My mom and dads cutlass got stolen and when they finally found it, it was on blocks, no interior, motor, trans, wheels, lights, and most body panels were gone.

Only evidence they found was a Spork from KFC...

yea they took all my LED bulbs that i had replaced in everything they left m JDM tailight in the trunk though they must have forgotten them so i threw em back on and yes my engine and all that is there runs strng still they did however chop off my exhaust tips (just the tips no cats) which kinda sucked i only had e put on just recently

Way to be, can't let that kind of scum get you down. Nice car though! I can see why they stole it.

hell yea im nt gonna be brought down from what i like and love cus some pieces of shit dont know how to work....and they stole it cus they were hungyr! lol just piece of shit people wh cant work for theyre stuff

Archived