VIPmeetSPL's Stolen Recovery "Bring it back To Life" build ls400 VIP style

well guys as you all know i was carjacked after a couple days in the hospital couple weeks waiting for my car to be found i got it back..and needless to say its FUCKED UP! but i love my car and im bringn it back from the dead 2x better got some before pics of what i had b4 it was stolen and what i have now. the build isnt gonna be a fast one but def gonna be a good one

the car was lowered 2 inches and put on 20's well i got it back on 14s and is now going to be lowered another 1.5 to 2 inches while i fix it all up and after all else is done i will put air ride.

my goal: completely show worthy ls400 in a year or less i have big plans and this time around im not going to sit on them. im not rich or well off wealthy in anyway so piece by piece will be done due to hard work and money i have multiple piggybanks arranged so as one fills up the designated part will be purchased

i do have to start from real close to scratch so ill stop talking for now and give you guys some pics.

8CB3684C-orig.jpg

5ABCEE1E-orig.jpg

and this is how i got it back

8810860F-orig.jpg

73C39637-orig.jpg

C397BBD4-orig.jpg

CF44E754-orig.jpg

tune in!

Glad to hear your baby is back!

Looks like you will be in the junk yard pulling some parts for awhile.

I'll stay tuned in for sure.

So what all ended up being stolen out of the car itself?

How bad did they tear it up??

Edit: Kinda amazed it still runs! My mom and dads cutlass got stolen and when they finally found it, it was on blocks, no interior, motor, trans, wheels, lights, and most body panels were gone.

Only evidence they found was a Spork from KFC...

Click here to visit my UBL!

My feedback thread.

Glad to hear your baby is back!

Looks like you will be in the junk yard pulling some parts for awhile.

I'll stay tuned in for sure.

So what all ended up being stolen out of the car itself?

How bad did they tear it up??

they tore out the system fucked y door panels getting out the highs speakers. took all my wiring and fogs and corner lights and y blinker bumper strip and all my shades lol only i would have every color ray bans lol and they took all my trunk lining for some odd reason. these guys were starving!! and well couple buddies from club lexus are helping me out getting parts i need to figure out how to ship a whole interior from texas to nor cal

well first things first good buddy of mine gifted me a set of rims he had on his ISF with tires which was real big of him so here they are they have curb marks and what not one is cracked but theyre rims!!! so i have to get one repaired then all powder coated black or silver and this is my first step this weekend i hopefully will stgart sanding and prepping for paint

5A8E97CF-orig.jpg

That sucks to hear man. Glad you got 'er back. Any chance of insurance coverage? I'm probably going to get mine swapped up to cover my stuff here soon...

nope insurance not going to cover anything i added add ons for this precise reason but the fact they took my keys voided those because i aparently could have beaten the shit out of myself and gave them the keys so i could claim on insurance

Did you check with greyhound? for shipping that stuff..

I've sent bumpers, hoods and seats thru them before.

ive heard about this but it is a whole interrior dashboard seats panels carpet headliner everthing!! all black btw :D

But yet didn't take the airbags. What's the word from the police

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived