first system first box build i'm still learning... i know its not something crazy like wall builds and thousands of watts shit load of power and stuff like that just showing what i got... its cerwin vega amp 1000.1 ma audio sub 450rms i know its not much but i still get a little bump out of it

http://youtu.be/yLtR5D6cadY

You know what could have helped a bit, if you would have ported it instead of putting those small wood slabs to seal the angles. That looked like a perfect spot to port.

But it looks good for such a low power build and I really like your box idea, creative and different.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

You know what could have helped a bit, if you would have ported it instead of putting those small wood slabs to seal the angles. That looked like a perfect spot to port.

But it looks good for such a low power build and I really like your box idea, creative and different.

i was gonna port it but everyone on the forum told me it was better too have it sealed