2001 Bravada Build 2-15's...UPDATED!

Box is looking good for your first. You will be happy to have bass and lOoks like your doing it right. Door looks much better and no more flapping.

lol, thanks and yeah, no more flapping!!

Small update here. Made me a lil amp rack. Still got to run and tuck some wires and get things pretty. Been working 21 days straight, 11 hr days to pay for my wedding. So only can get time here and there.

20120515_202350.jpg

Got the deck in, will replace after the wedding.

20120428_113810.jpg

And here is where im putting my Stinger volt display.

20120428_113720.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Very Nice dude!! looks clean. Btw if you want some metering Tricks or information on how the cabin reacts to different boxes/tuning/setups Add meh on Facebook ;) im a nightcrawler and Always willing to share my info on NWboxes to a fellow bravada fan ;) Keep it up though!

http://www.facebook.com/NickBoland10 <-- Mah facebook

(3) Fi SP4 15's Walled

(2) Sundown SAZ-4500D's

so far 155.2@41hz and another 4500D to go in

• 2 weeks later...

Very Nice dude!! looks clean. Btw if you want some metering Tricks or information on how the cabin reacts to different boxes/tuning/setups Add meh on Facebook ;) im a nightcrawler and Always willing to share my info on NWboxes to a fellow bravada fan ;) Keep it up though!

http://www.facebook.com/NickBoland10 <-- Mah facebook

id appreciate it! But im back to square one! Have to start all over. The 2400.1 took a crap, the box design was f-ed up, it was my first box and it didnt play the way I wanted and the subs were older than my grandmother! Will be restarting this build sometime next month. Getting married this Saturday so after the wedding and once we get back from vacation, I can hit the overtime and get it in. Either going to do 2-18" Audioques or 4-Obsidian or Skar 12's. Ill keep u guys posted! I did however get new shoes on her and ill be tinting the front windows, real taillights and 3rd brakelight with VHT soon!

20120602_190129.jpg

20120602_175636.jpg

Those are some sick rims! Cant wait to see how the build goes. I have an 02 Blazer so this is giving me the itch for rims :P

http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL

2002 Chevy Blazer

Substage: Shhh, its a secret ;)

Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon

Amp:MTX 92001

Wire:1/0 Welding cable

Electrical:Stock

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

Im in love with my bravada! currently doing a build with 2 15in HDC3's an saz 3000d. ( ya im kina on a budget too) should be starting a build thread soon. anyways seen ya cutting out a hole for that volt meter. this is what i did with mine, if you dnt mind not having that digital display. i think the volt meter fits it better :)181132_396112507092617_1518272297_n.jpg

1995 Integra GSR (DB8)

Pioneer 3200-DVD

6.5 rockford fosgate 2-way fronts

6.5 rockford fosgate 3-way rear

saz-3000D

(2) 12" SA-12s

mwspllogo.jpg

Archived