Sonic Electronix

I Need Hepl, I don´t know what buy for my Set Up!

Try a planet audio bb2400.1 on it. Trust me for the price of the amp u can get a great sound from it. They sell em on ebay for around $240 and up.

How good is Planet Audio AC 5000.1D or PX 50001d or BB2400.1d is better?

Thanks a lot

Anyone who says the zx2500 is not a good amp has no idea what they're talking about. It is a good amp. And much better than any Audiopipe/Planet Audio trash people are recommending. Chevy already said it, but thought I'd second his emotion.

And you don't need that much power really. If you need power at 2 ohms I would look at either the zx1500 or an Alpine MRP2000.

And x2 to the question if the subs have already been purchased.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Anyone who says the zx2500 is not a good amp has no idea what they're talking about. It is a good amp. And much better than any Audiopipe/Planet Audio trash people are recommending. Chevy already said it, but thought I'd second his emotion.

And you don't need that much power really. If you need power at 2 ohms I would look at either the zx1500 or an Alpine MRP2000.

I have understood that Kicker CVX is 2 ohm load, but if I connect 2 in parallel get 1 ohm, and this amplifier BB 2400.1d can operate.

I researched about this amp, and has review good, I think I'll buy these days. This amplifier is moderately priced and offers a power that 600 dollars amplifier!!!

The subs i haven´t purchased yet. Why??

Thanks

planet audio sucks dick. i had the same exact amp, put it under my bed for months, sold it to someone, and it blew within minutes. same stories with other people.

kicker subs arent the best, hence why everyone is saying to get other subs. but i have to say that their cvx is probably their best daily sub that they make right now

No, I haven´t purchased it, Why??

planet audio sucks dick. i had the same exact amp, put it under my bed for months, sold it to someone, and it blew within minutes. same stories with other people.

kicker subs arent the best, hence why everyone is saying to get other subs. but i have to say that their cvx is probably their best daily sub that they make right now

when you said planet audio "sucks dick" refer to is an exelent amp?? I don´t speak so much english jeje. So Kicker is the best!!! I know

Archived