Sonic Electronix

I Need Hepl, I don´t know what buy for my Set Up!

2 hfi's are more than enough for 2 cvx's. Bang for your buck you cant go wrong... I have 2 hfi 1000.1d's on 2 12" Mtx ts85's and it beat those subs. I've also seen a American bass xfl dual 2 ohm on the hfi 1500 and it pushed it without a problem. the hfi series is the previous model of brutus amps in a differet heat sink. I bench tested the 1500 last year and it wad 1400+ watts rms at 1 ohm with 14.4 volts.

yeah how did you "bench test" it? did you use an oscilloscope or dd-1 to test for clean power? or did you just use a dmm or tune by ear?

any amp can "push" subs. bang for your buck, you CAN go wrong. i dont understand how people cant grasp this concept.

edit: and whats with the 1400+? does that mean it does 2900w?

By bench test, he means he looked at the mass produced birth sheet that says 1400+ at 14.4 volts.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

I'm not trying to put down anyone here, I realize there's a language barrier. but from the sounds of it, the OP doesn't know an awful lot about stereos, which is fine, we all start somewhere. I'm saying they should probably do more research to understand how a system is put together

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

This thread is full of fail. OP needs to do more research and figure out which amp to buy for himself. there have been at least 20 products recommended in this thread, and every time something is suggested, it's on to that product. I've never seen someone change their mind so much
Try going to another country and try asking for advice like this when you're not fluent in their language. It's not easy. We had a foreign student in our class and the language barrier was tough. Paposound, your subs are meant to be wired at 2 ohms, your best option is the Kicker amplifier. There are other more powerful amplifiers that will do the same power, but aren't meant for it. If you're determined to use Kicker subs, do it man. People have their preferences, and are giving you options. There are other subwoofers other than Kicker. Do some more research, you may find a better system. Good luck man, and welcome to the forums!

Iceman

Sorry by the language, but you in my city the best sound it´s Kicker, and I have been researching, in the web I found others exelent brands like Sundown Audio, DD, Db Drive, Crescendo, DC Audio, DLS and i found this forum.

But i don´t know about this brands, it not common in my city

Really sorry by the language, but i need that you help me, because in my city, the best car audio instalations is kicker Dealer.

look

I know that i can find more quality, so I stand in yours.

If you say me that can find a better system, ready!!! help me please, tell me what amplifier, subs, battery and alternator should buy, remember I Love Strong Bass and i have a Mazda 3

I have been seeing amp y subs DC Audio, in videos and it´s very wonderfull

I wait your prompt response

Thanks a Lot

Archived