Second Skin Audio

in somewhat of a dilema

though i have already chosen my amp,wiring selection,batt.,etc i have yet to choose the size sub to put in my 03 tiburon im chossing btw a pair of RE SXX series 12 or 15 (if u own or priviously owned this series give me a suggestion). i will run the subs at 900@4ohm 0or 1000@2ohm i just need help making a desicion and i know im at the right place thank you. :help:

(even though i already have plans im open to box suggestions [2 subs]

You're choosing between a pair of 12s or a pair of 15's?

if so, the dimensions of the space you have would be helpful.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

I've had my RE SXX 15(dual 4) on a hifonics hfi1500d(1000 rms@2ohms) for a while. It's a decent subwoofer on a budget amp and it puts out some decent bass. For the price, though, you may want to look elsewhere. You should at least consider DC and some other companies on this site.

97 Suburban

8 custom PSI Platform 3 18's

That doesn't help at all. if you wanna be as loud as possible, go with more cone area if you can fit it. if you want trunk space, go with 12's.

but to know whether or not you have the space to run 15's, you'd need to know your trunk dimensions. so go measure your trunk and post the results here, or we can't help you.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

L32 W 36 H16 but can be increased to maybe 20-24 max the trunk cover is removable and i found sxx's for 254 on sears which is $50 less than most

Edited by RExEAGLE

Go with 12's or a single 15. you don't have room for 2 15's.

More box builds

I'm with captain stupid.

If you need a design, shoot me a PM. i'd be glad to design something for you.

More box builds

I'm with captain stupid.