New to forum, recently upgraded system

Hi everybody, im from Orange County and I just recently upgraded from 2 MTX 12's to a Rockford Fosgate 15. Only pushing 1000 rms but it hits the lows real nice :) I had 0 guage wire installed and the box built to spec for the 15. let me know what you guys think.

sounds good, i see your trunk light is dimming, what size power wire was used and did you do the big 3? If not I would suggest that and 0 guage wiring. Those two should stop the dimming. your only running 1000rms so you should be good other than those two upgrades, and it should be a little louder too.

sounds good, i see your trunk light is dimming, what size power wire was used and did you do the big 3? If not I would suggest that and 0 guage wiring. Those two should stop the dimming. your only running 1000rms so you should be good other than those two upgrades, and it should be a little louder too.

I have 0 guage wire and the big 3 has yet to come. compared to my weaker MTX amp i notice less rpm drops at red lights on my new system. i really think the 0 guage made a big difference over the 4 guage

Archived