Sonic Electronix

I'd say your last text could have been a little more professional but I'd be pissed too.

48hrs sounds reasonable since you let him know the time frame. Maybe try to leave a voice message as well so the guy can't say some bs like oh my texts stopped working or whatever else he could make up.

Owner doesn't seem to concerned to get it.

He hasn't given you a legit excuse?

never a solid excuse just says stuff came up blah blah blah..

i tried calling him 10mins ago and he sends me right to voicemail..

the way i see it ive been professional as i can be.. ive been waiting for almost 9 days now..

even called off work and missed out on 10hrs of pay..

then he continues to ignore me

I'd say your last text could have been a little more professional but I'd be pissed too.

48hrs sounds reasonable since you let him know the time frame. Maybe try to leave a voice message as well so the guy can't say some bs like oh my texts stopped working or whatever else he could make up.

the way i see it ive been professional as i can be.. ive been waiting for almost 9 days now..

Hmmm, do you make $5.00 an hour? i mean 10 hours of pay just to get $50 profit on a box.. sounds fishy.

Telling someone that you're either going to "burn it or sell it to some1 else" is tactless. If you're doing a business deal with someone, be professional and just say that it's using a lot of your free space preventing you from making boxes for other people and you need it out of there by X date or they will forfeit the box. The person already paid you, so it's not an issue of them not having the money.

what the fuck do you think ive been doing? sitting around with my thumb up my ass??

professionalism went out the window a week ago..

i txt him EVERYDAY 2 or 3 times a day..and he continues to blow me off

so i see it as your post was NOT needed

I was going to give you helpful advice, 'till I saw this. You have your money, if he doesn't want the box, take an axe to it and leave the pieces on his doorstep. If it's bothering you that much, scrap the wood and only charge him the price of the wood. But when you ask us for advice, and turn around and start with an attitude like that, you can take that box, take a shit in it, and shove it up your ass. Talent is only a small portion of success. Being an ass is a complete fail.

Oh, and if you want to be a prick, I'll be one too. This is in the wrong f*cking section. This doesn't have to do with general audio, it has to do with enclosures. There's a section for that. :stfu2::noob:

your a funny guy.. no shit in my 1st post i said maybe wrong section.. even a moderator posted and apparently he didnt see a issue..soooooo

Hmmm, do you make $5.00 an hour? i mean 10 hours of pay just to get $50 profit on a box.. sounds fishy.

no i make 12bux a hour..my boss is super cool and generally lets me call off if i got a decent excuse (been friends for 20yrs now)

and like i said earlier i cut him A ONE TIME DEAL.. in hopes of maybe getting more work in etc..and ontop of that i DID NOT call off to make the box..it was done on a saturday

and i called off work a few days after the box was done and sitting..i called off bc he said he WAS going to pick it up

Edited by getlocivic

no i make 12bux a hour..my boss is super cool and generally lets me call off if i got a decent excuse (been friends for 20yrs now)

and like i said earlier i cut him A ONE TIME DEAL.. in hopes of maybe getting more work in etc..and ontop of that i DID NOT call off to make the box..it was done on a saturday

and i called off work a few days after the box was done and sitting..i called off bc he said he WAS going to pick it up

Maybe at this point you are in deep enough you just need to deliver and cut your loss. That or resell and give him a refund minus a small /wink storage fee. good luck man.

Maybe at this point you are in deep enough you just need to deliver and cut your loss. That or resell and give him a refund minus a small /wink storage fee. good luck man.

i would deliver it if i knew where the fool lived..

hell ive even tried to do research on him to find out where he stays..no luck lol (or i suck at being a investigater)

To the people who can't build a box, don't have any tools, or let alone had something sitting in your garage taking up space for 2 weeks longer than should have, or even build a box probably that doesn't flex off of 800 watts on some 8" subs...your point of views might be limited at best. Let's not pretend you have got some golden advice that was actually going to do something, mmmkay?

I never really liked locivic, always thought he was an idiot. But I know what it's like when a customer (yes, I actually worked in a business, not a garage) has something just taking up space. Customer had an S10 we dropped, notched, and painted a flat black and paid up front. Then it sat at our shop for MONTHS. After moving it here, moving it there, I parked it on the street. Texted the customer that it was on the street and he could get it when he wanted. Then texted him when it was ticketed and marked for impound. People said we owed him more than that, but you know what...this is a custom body shop...NOT a storage facility. How you can not pick up YOUR car, or box makes no sense to me. It takes minutes...LITERALLY minutes.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Depends on the size of the garage. I may have a three car garage now but I remember the first place I got...NO garage, lol.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

lol, i have 50 sheets of osb for re-roofing my house taking up space in my garage! Damn me!

thats for your personal use etc.. i got a few sheets of wood sitting also but it for my own use.. i got to literally move the box out of my way to access my closet then move it back..and try to make sure it stays clean (bc sawdust sticks to velvet like glue). just a total hassle for 8 days now lol

anyways i got enough opinions n such

THANKS to the people who actually had good advice and actually understand the situation