I used regular zinc washers, and wingnuts, the ring terminals were bigger than the bolt, so the washer helps transfer current, and the wing nut holds it in place, I used pliers to screw the wing nuts in, so the wires aren't going anywhere, actually, I can't unscrew them with my hands lol, but I shouldn't have any problems where i would need to anyways.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

its not about how much money you can put into its what you do with what you got and i can tell you've put alot of time and effort into this build

My current 95 Jetta Build w/

pioneer h/u

2 RD Sonance 10's with flatwind coils

2 Audiopipe apsm 1500.1s

1 Hifonics Brutus Elite 60x4

1 XS d925

1 Stinger spv35

1 1000 amp lead acid

50 ft of 0/1 ofc from Audiotechnix

all powerbass components, and coaxils, 4 sets

buildlog = http://www.stevemead...2-rd-10s-build/

My build for my wife. http://www.stevemead...01-f-150-build/

Thanks man, that seriously means a lot to me, sure I'm not doing 150's nor have a show class car, nor do I have the best equipment ever, but I'm proud of my hard work, and whoever has seen it in person only said good things.

I strive to achieve bigger things in this hobby, but at this age, I have a lot to learn still, but I guess everybody still has something to learn.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Not bad at all. I got a 99 T5 V70 and throwing some ranibow 5.25 componets in it that i have laying around and some CDT coaxials in the rear doors. Eventually I'll have my crescendo 4 channel thats blown repaired and throw it in there. Love to see some volvos on here. Im a volvo tech here in the S.F bay area

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

its not about how much money you can put into its what you do with what you got and i can tell you've put alot of time and effort into this build

this is true, money isn't shit without craftsmanship and creativity

Not bad at all. I got a 99 T5 V70 and throwing some ranibow 5.25 componets in it that i have laying around and some CDT coaxials in the rear doors. Eventually I'll have my crescendo 4 channel thats blown repaired and throw it in there. Love to see some volvos on here. Im a volvo tech here in the S.F bay area

Wish I had a T5 :D

Yeah, this car has been through alot, and it still runs great, Volvos are built like tans I swear.

Sounds like a cool plan for the V70, also pretty cool you're a Volvo tech as well.

this is true, money isn't shit without craftsmanship and creativity

Well, that's why I have lots of practice to do :)

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

Random update, kinda pissed at FedEx for damaging my DD-1, so I'm gonna have to wait another week for it to come, though I'm really anxious to have it.

544647_505325466151044_1313916279_n.jpg

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

that sucks man, USPS is worse, they apparently couldn't find my house twice and they sent it back to the sender until I told the sender to not even bother sending it a third time. how the FUCK do you damage a DD-1? it's not like it's an 80lb package lol

I never had any problems with USPS, but I guess FedEx decided to play with my DD-1 like a soccer ball. Oh well, I only need to tune my bass amp, but it's running fine, I'm careful with the gain settings, just wanted the most outta it, and it's a very important tool.

Guess I'll just have to wait.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

Archived