Alpine Pxa-h701 Help

Guest MegaloManiac

well i dont own a h701. but my cd7k showed me when i was in crossover settings, it let me adjust the slopes, and if i keep adjusting it flatter and flatter(ie 24 -18-12-6-) then after 6db it shows up "passive" on mine...

Hello I am New to this forum and could use some help.

I bought a new Alpine pxa-h701 to add to my Alpine Iva-W205 but I think it might be broken On the front 1 output it will only play as tweeters not full range. I have tryed everything i could think of but it only will come out as tweeter's.

Also when I first hooked it up When I would fade it to the front the rear would play (I checked to make sure I had the right RCA's in the right place on the EQ and the amp). then later that day out of the blue when i tryed fadeing it to the front it worked and the front only played.

Anyone here have this EQ how is it for you I was also told and read a lot that using the digital cable would be best and that i would tell a big difference from using the AI-net cable from the iva-w205 to the pxa-h701.

And I dont know if it is me or what but when I adjust the eq settings I dont hear a differnce only when I adjust the x-over setting do I hear a differance.

This thing

Thanks

BadBoy

where did you put your rca on front 1 or front 2? you should put it on front 2

Distributor of:FIAASUNDOWN PhilippinesPhataudio "mine is louder than yours"

where did you put your rca on front 1 or front 2? you should put it on front 2

I put it on front 1 at frist but it will only play as a tweeter even when I swicthed it to Full range.

Why Should I put it on front 2 The pxa-h701 manual says that front 1 will play full range just to switch it to full range.

Thanks

BadBoy

I put it on front 1 at frist but it will only play as a tweeter even when I swicthed it to Full range.

Why Should I put it on front 2 The pxa-h701 manual says that front 1 will play full range just to switch it to full range.

Thanks

BadBoy

I have my 2nd set used for full and it works great. I would also try to widen your slope.

Which EQ setting are you in G.EQ or P.EQ?

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)