Sundown Audio

Help Me Decide...

majorpayne

Well 2 of my mm3000's went out, i dont exactly know the cause of it but one the cap broke off the board and the other started smoking like hell, and popped. So im contemplating one whether to fix these 2 and then use them again or to fix them sell them and start off with new amps. The whole system is coming out of my bagged truck and going in my daily. What would you guys do? fixx the two amps and then use them again, and take the chance that they might mess up again, or fix em, sell em, and get new amps. Im thinking about going with 2 stetsom 7k's or with like 4 t3k's....any suggestions are welcome.

Wes

xa-1.gif

I am going to be going with 2 Stetsom 7ks on my new system im building it hard to find a good amp for the subs you have because of the weird ohm loads i have a 5200 15 and it weird the way you wire them i already smoked one coil on mine because of the way there wired i would get 2 7ks and strap them

quad 1's, they arent really hard to wire up just a pain with so many postives and negatives lmao....i was thinking two 7kd's the 2 ohm versions, wire two subs in series and then parallel them down for a 2 ohm load....it would be cheaper i think the do the mm3000's tho.....decisions decisions....

xa-1.gif

Archived