Quick battery question...

Im in need of a batteries for my install, right now I have a shuriken bt-20. I wanted to get a yellow top for the front or something similar. Im running a Planet Audio BB2400.1 and was wondering if I get a second bt-20 for the back and run it inline with the other one and do tbe big 3, would that be enough. Im on a strict budget!

in all honestly id replace the front 1 first, do the big 3, and see where youre at as far as voltage and how long you can keep your voltage where you want it, also whats the size of your stock alt?

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

i use to have a rx2400 from pa (all most the same amp) and i had a yellow top 6 runs of 1/0 and 2 more g31 plus a high output alt and i still was droping down to the 12-11 volts from all most 15

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

40ah worth of battery no...

therre are MUCH better batteries than a optima..

and if you want a shuriken bt100 i have one resting voltage is 12.9v.. im not far from cleveland and ill let it go for cheap

and i retract partially what i said..didnt realize that batt was that small lol and youre correct theres way better than yellow tops for the front..reading>me on that one a bit

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

40ah worth of battery no...

therre are MUCH better batteries than a optima..

and if you want a shuriken bt100 i have one resting voltage is 12.9v.. im not far from cleveland and ill let it go for cheap

lol, I was thinking of the yellow top because AutoZone has them for $140 I believe, that is if its still discounted. How much for the bt-100? I can get it asap!! And my stock alt I think is 105amps..

Archived