Trippi's Hummer the Final Chapter (Eye Candy on page 36 & 52)

I asked about his decision about moving the fuel cell and he didn't seen to like that too much. When I went ahead and said it wasn't his decision to make he started insulting Berger.

Dom is just ridiculous.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

I understand and respect his silence.

He has answered all the questions I had for him, though

The post I referred to previously, was deleted by him, so he is aware of everything at least.

Internet drama gets his build no further.

If he has issues, he can take them up with Dave and Dom

Meh. If they post all the drama in here then imo we should have everything...trippi is the owner and the one funding all this...his comments are the ones most want to see I'm sure. We all already no doms a fuck twat...amd we all no david is a boss and a beast ass builder! But we dont no what trippi has to say yet :/

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

I asked about his decision about moving the fuel cell and he didn't seen to like that too much. When I went ahead and said it wasn't his decision to make he started insulting Berger.

Dom is just ridiculous.

Yes, and I was the other guy talking to him about fuel cells.

He did apologize to me though

I understand and respect his silence.

He has answered all the questions I had for him, though

The post I referred to previously, was deleted by him, so he is aware of everything at least.

Internet drama gets his build no further.

If he has issues, he can take them up with Dave and Dom

Meh. If they post all the drama in here then imo we should have everything...trippi is the owner and the one funding all this...his comments are the ones most want to see I'm sure. We all already no doms a fuck twat...amd we all no david is a boss and a beast ass builder! But we dont no what trippi has to say yet :/

The drama is fueled by one person, and he has already been warned in this thread, so don't expect the drama to come here.

Yes Trippi is funding this, but he none of that funding is coming to us. He does not owe us any information.

I would be silent if I were him too. You know he is anxious, but he is probably tired of drama and just wants it back to Berger to get finished.

I think we need to give Dom credit where it is due. He built an amazing alt bracket setup, one that fits the call of the hummer.

But we also need to acknowledge that Berger is not perfect, which is where I think Dom's hatred comes from.

That being said, I talk to Berger quite often, and he knows what he is doing. He just needs to actually have the hummer to do it

As for Dom's comments on what is wrong (exhaust and fuel cell)

I have talked to David about the exhaust, and he has it handled.

And Trippi answered the needed questions regarding fuel cell needs, and Berger has that handled too.

He just needs to actual get the hummer back...

Yes I have a lot of stereo weight. I build for Smiles Per Gallon not Miles Per Gallon LOLZ

My build - 1996 4Runner with 2 18s - 149+ in a sealed box (with radiators)

0a4ee87c-28c8-4bf8-9dfe-5a06b9dea2dc_zps

3e3eb9dd-70f8-4424-ad11-ccebcd929ac4_zps

For as big as the platform is that's holding up that distrobution block, there could have easily been enough room to do individual fuse holders or one massive custom machined fused distrobution block. Don't get me wrong I mean these pics are jaw dropping! I just don't know why he wouldn't use a fuse, if he could/should use a fuse?!

Good luck with the fuel situation man!

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

Iraggi's comment was that he needed to guarantee a battery was always connected so that the alternators would be "limited"
Paraphrased because I can't reference the post

Which is why Berger can't touch the front battery without voiding Iraggi's warranty

Yes I have a lot of stereo weight. I build for Smiles Per Gallon not Miles Per Gallon LOLZ

Or at least a circuit breaker depending on the amperage cause I've never seen a fuse above 300 amps

And yeah I can understand not saying anything to avoid drama but it would be nice to hear what trippi has to say about all this

http://www.youtube.c...e1?feature=mheehttp://www.stevemead...87#entry1993187

JVC KD-R530 head unit

VVME INNO-D1500 sub amp

Kenwood KAC-8402 amplifierPioneer 2-way 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohms

DTI Audio 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohmsbox: 4.24 ft^3 tuned to 61 hertz (port walls fell off and dissapeared :( )

Iraggi's comment was that he needed to guarantee a battery was always connected so that the alternators would be "limited"

Paraphrased because I can't reference the post

Which is why Berger can't touch the front battery without voiding Iraggi's warranty

What happens if the unlikely happens and that battery goes bad

I sure as hell wouldn't be sending it off where ever to have a bat replaced is say screw it and replace it myself you know

Same thing with the wires it is unlikely but shit happens you know

http://www.youtube.c...e1?feature=mheehttp://www.stevemead...87#entry1993187

JVC KD-R530 head unit

VVME INNO-D1500 sub amp

Kenwood KAC-8402 amplifierPioneer 2-way 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohms

DTI Audio 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohmsbox: 4.24 ft^3 tuned to 61 hertz (port walls fell off and dissapeared :( )

At this point all he has to talk about, is drama or would cause it haha

SHCA sells 500amp fuses.

But that doesn't solve the no battery present issue. If all the fuses blow or the breaker is off, its the same as no battery connected.

Dom was actually very nice to answer that question for me.

Archived