Trippi's Hummer the Final Chapter (Eye Candy on page 36 & 52)

Where is monty python when you need them?

"Get on with it!"

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

I think a set of his doors are going to be opening up differently than stock (total guess here)

i second this

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Right come on already

Lost prophets carclub

DD for life

Visit my youtube My link

Sorry for the delay but things are on hold right now. I decided to suicide the rear doors so Berger can't really build anyting until that is done. I had to wait for the kit to arrive and now the guy who owns the shop is sick so he hasn't even started. And now I think there may be issues with getting more crossfire subs so I might end up switching brands...sucks

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

Trippi, if you HAVE to switch subs what are your options?

I've been looking at a few just in case. I'm going back and forth on different setups....do I keep it 18s or go 15s...4th order or ported..use less power or keep all 3 16ks...I don't know. SP Audio is one that seems good. They make 15s but their subs work best in ported boxes and not 4th orders. They are pretty expensive tho..but different, and that's what I like about them too. If I go with them, maybe a clamshell with 12 or more might do some damage. They can take around 5000 watts for over an hour. I heard that B2 makes a nice sub too, but I don't know much about them. The new SKAR 18s came to mind also. The SP4s seem like a no brainer but I see a lot of builds with them now..and for good reason..but I just want something dfrnt. I heard that Cadence has a new monster out now too. And of course the Level 6s are always at the top of the list. So honestly, I dont know. Hopefully it won't come to me switching. If so, the build might be stretched out a little longer than planned if I go with the more expensive ones..I'll need to save up. And I'm old school so that makes me a huge Kicker fan...don't be surprised. lol

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

Archived