I would love to here your tips

I am thinking of building a desktop computer here in my house. I would like to ask you on What is the best casing that is available on the market that has a price range of $75-$200 and with a good cooling system. And I would like to also to ask you that if it is good to install a water cooling system on your desktop? If yes would you recommend me some products.

Thank you in advance for answering my questions.

Tons of ways to go with this. Couple simple questions to help narrow the search.

Would you want a full tower case with plenty of room and cooling for multiple graphics cards or a small/medium case that takes up less space?

Would you prefer a silent case or is a little noise not an issue?

Want something a little flashy (LED's, window, etc.) or simpler, cleaner case?

A water cooling system is really only needed if you have the money to spend and are either seriously overclocking hardware or are looking for a truly silent machine. If it's just going to be an everyday machine with some light gaming, the $150+ you'll spend on watercooling gear is much better spent on other higher quality components.

With that said, the all-in-one CPU watercoolers by Corsair and Antec are a great solution for cooling your CPU and start at around $60.

Edited by Maxim

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

CoolerMaster makes really good cases in all prices ranges, its pretty much all I go for now.

What do you want to do with the computer? RAM is so cheap now you could put 16 gigs in for <100$ and spend about 600$ and get a computer that will run pretty much any game.

Surf craigslist in your area for good deals on used parts. I got my CPU/Motherboard/Ram on there for 200, and it was an i7 920.