new build DD, RF , Lighting Audio

Always loved the look of those high roll surrounds. Box looks great! Did you seal up the back wall vents? I noticed a big difference when I did

yes i did seal off the back vents sounds good ill have a vid of the carnage soon :drinks:

im going to build a new box because the sub is 7.7/8 :angry2: when i ordered it said its 6.3/8 it would of work if it was 6 3/8 so Im going to build a center console 16X14X34 it will come out to be 3 cf after displacement with 2 4" pnr ports 14" long tune to 35 HZ

ok guys i built a new box for my truck sry i didn't get a whole lot of pics but here is a few i just got done with it today and it will be playing tomorrow

2012-05-25202654.jpg

2012-05-25202715.jpg

2012-05-25202720.jpg

2012-05-26155849.jpg

2012-05-26155855.jpg

• 2 months later...

i plan to do a rebuild what should i do go with 8 8's or 2 15's i have plenty of room to do ported and will i have more cone area with the 8's or the 15's the 8's are kicker comp and the 15's are the earthquakes i haven't order them yet i have one of the 15's and i cant decide what i want to do please no hating

I'd go with the 15's but that's just me. Also, do you still have that kinetik from your pics? If so, how do you like it? I have 2 and personally haven't had problems but went to this one guy and he said he's heard a lot of bad things about kinetik. So just curious if you've had any probs with it.

Sheena = pedobear

i had no problems with it i have another one but i would like to upgrade to xs but that be latter

yeah its all about saving i plan to do the rebuild end of next month sometime i have over 5 cubes to play with the earthquakes can be ported 2.2- 4.5 each

Archived