Sonic Electronix

SO i have a Alpine 101RM car radio and it has 2V pre-outs

the question is for example-----if i hook up a Clarion EQS746 with a radio that has 2V pre-outs, does the output voltage change??

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

there will be slight differences yes. mainly, you wont know at what point on the volume knob will the the same voltage as the alpine. im guessing your real question is if you need to reset your gains. my answer is, you should.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

hm... i didnt actually read the model number... thought you were talking about a HU. my bad.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

so if i do that rather than buying a HU for like 300€ or more, just to has 4V pre-outs, so i rather simply hook up the EQ746 on my alpine and the job is done???

if so....then im rolling...

+ i like my alpine

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

yup the eq will take over pre out voltage output making the alpines 2 volts null and void your good to go

niceee!!!!!!!!!!

thanks....so can you adjust your bass knob(subwoofer), instead of the amplifier bass knob??

what about volume????

can i simply adjust the radio volume from the alpine HU/ or i must adjust it from the Clarion EQ??????

and the last Q---bass, treble...can i just simply use the one on the Hu or i must use it on the Clarion EQ?

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

oh....i will be just adding this EQ746 just for the voltage...output..and to keep the gains in a right place...

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

infos???

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Sub Control --- Pac LC1