Eddie Long Posted May 3, 2012 Report Posted May 3, 2012 I want to go 3-way active in my Tahoe. I'm wondering what would be the best setup with the new Crescendo speakers (what speakers to use). I will be using 2 Sundown 100.4 amps for them. I will put the tweeters in the pillars and I am going to get Q-Form kick panels. Will be using the stock speaker location in the door for the mid. Thanks for any help or suggestions you might have.
Eddie Long Posted May 4, 2012 Author Report Posted May 4, 2012 Are any of the Crescendo Opus 3-ways still available ?.......might do a 4-way set up with an Opus 3 way and a 6.5 midbass ? Anybody know any pricing on these ? I have searched with no luck yet and the Crescendo site is still down. Any thoughts.? Anybody ?
OldsBoomer Posted May 4, 2012 Report Posted May 4, 2012 Nope no 3 ways avaible and we have the components and you could tune the component set alittle higher and make the PWX 6 play lower and creat a sort of 3 way. Suburban Coming Soon
Eddie Long Posted May 4, 2012 Author Report Posted May 4, 2012 Nope no 3 ways avaible and we have the components and you could tune the component set alittle higher and make the PWX 6 play lower and creat a sort of 3 way. which components are there available ?
OB/GYN Kenobi Posted May 8, 2012 Report Posted May 8, 2012 You might want to pm twistedchild420, I know he's a cresendo dealer and should be able to help you 05 Cadillac Escalade ESV Platinum Bumping the stock 9 Speaker Bose FTL... Build in progress (slow progress)
Eddie Long Posted May 8, 2012 Author Report Posted May 8, 2012 You might want to pm twistedchild420, I know he's a cresendo dealer and should be able to help you Thanks
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.