Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Rest of the second skin sound deadening needed to finish the rear is on its way and just got notice that my kick panels will be here at the end of the week.

Posted

How do you like the spectrum? Have you ever used it?

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Posted

Good looking truck and build, I love my tbss tuned it a while back makes a whole lot of difference. Not looking forward to running my 4 runs of 1/0 through the firewall though haha.

Posted

Good looking truck and build, I love my tbss tuned it a while back makes a whole lot of difference. Not looking forward to running my 4 runs of 1/0 through the firewall though haha.

Why not run down along the frame rail and come up through the floor. There's a good spot to come through above the air compressor.

Posted

Good looking truck and build, I love my tbss tuned it a while back makes a whole lot of difference. Not looking forward to running my 4 runs of 1/0 through the firewall though haha.

Why not run down along the frame rail and come up through the floor. There's a good spot to come through above the air compressor.

I would but i live in alaska and the weather and roads up here are horrible, i dont trust the wire under my car to hold up in the conditions up here.

Posted

Good looking truck and build, I love my tbss tuned it a while back makes a whole lot of difference. Not looking forward to running my 4 runs of 1/0 through the firewall though haha.

Why not run down along the frame rail and come up through the floor. There's a good spot to come through above the air compressor.

I would but i live in alaska and the weather and roads up here are horrible, i dont trust the wire under my car to hold up in the conditions up here.

That's what wire loom is for. I used it front to back. stuff is cheap too. ;)

Posted

Got home and 45 minutes later I have this

52E76639-157E-4A7D-8F2B-0511688E95FB-785

This is where I'm going to spray the spectrum. Both sides have a cavity of some sorts, and it would a PITA to get damplifer in there.

E8A2F4EC-BB22-4CC0-90F0-33203CF6B1F8-785

My goal this weekend is to have all the wiring back in. We'll see how it goes.

Posted

If you saw the roads up here you would poop yourself haha, salt everywhere i don't even want to look under my truck. But you did give me a idea on where to run my ground i didnt even think of the compressor until you said something.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 8952 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...