I.V Posted May 5, 2012 Report Posted May 5, 2012 ur making everything so clean i like it Thanks, I'm trying. Sloppy installs drive me nuts. good luck ur going for the right road and this is my tbss 06 Trailblazer ss2 Team shok industries tsx 18sPhoenix Gold ''THE ONE''2 Phoenix gold 800.44 crescendo mp6.2 crescendo mp8bass processor Dc power 270xp 150ft 1/0 ofc sky high cable1 juicebox lithium 0.5kwh 14v/40ahkenwood dnx8120BCAE1.com YouTube channel : REaudioxxx1build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/
dhall9 Posted May 5, 2012 Author Report Posted May 5, 2012 ur making everything so clean i like it Thanks, I'm trying. Sloppy installs drive me nuts. good luck ur going for the right road and this is my tbss looks good, you ever go over to http://tbssowners.com
I.V Posted May 5, 2012 Report Posted May 5, 2012 got my account but dont really used 06 Trailblazer ss2 Team shok industries tsx 18sPhoenix Gold ''THE ONE''2 Phoenix gold 800.44 crescendo mp6.2 crescendo mp8bass processor Dc power 270xp 150ft 1/0 ofc sky high cable1 juicebox lithium 0.5kwh 14v/40ahkenwood dnx8120BCAE1.com YouTube channel : REaudioxxx1build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/
ionsmartparts Posted May 5, 2012 Report Posted May 5, 2012 i like the tbss's and this is a clean one -2002 Impala Ls -Optima yellow top x 2, big 3 -Pioneer 5.8" touchscreen -Infinity 6.1 Kappa Perfect Components -Alpine type r 6" coaxial x 4 - Audio Que hdc312 x 2 -Mb quart 4 ch. x 2 -knu wire -Audio Que 2200w amp - db electric 220amp alt
dhall9 Posted May 6, 2012 Author Report Posted May 6, 2012 Made some progress this afternoon. The mess I left for myself to cleanup in the morning.
I.V Posted May 6, 2012 Report Posted May 6, 2012 looking really good and u still gonna get some free space nice 06 Trailblazer ss2 Team shok industries tsx 18sPhoenix Gold ''THE ONE''2 Phoenix gold 800.44 crescendo mp6.2 crescendo mp8bass processor Dc power 270xp 150ft 1/0 ofc sky high cable1 juicebox lithium 0.5kwh 14v/40ahkenwood dnx8120BCAE1.com YouTube channel : REaudioxxx1build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/
Twostrokeking Posted May 6, 2012 Report Posted May 6, 2012 This is getting hella nice. I love how clean it all is! I wish so bad my wood work was the tight My Truck BuildSpending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio
dhall9 Posted May 6, 2012 Author Report Posted May 6, 2012 looking really good and u still gonna get some free space nice Thanks, I had to leave room for the kids stuff, stroller etc... And I like the simple understated look. This is getting hella nice. I love how clean it all is! I wish so bad my wood work was the tight Thanks, my number one priority is cleanliness. It takes a lot of work to make things right. It's all about patience and thinking things through.
dhall9 Posted May 6, 2012 Author Report Posted May 6, 2012 Finished up the trim panel and did a test fit. I didn't figure in the thickness of the carpet being rolled under so I have a little gap around the top of the speaker. I'll spray paint around the opening black and you'll never notice it.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.