I.V Posted May 7, 2012 Report Posted May 7, 2012 so ur from oklahoma? city or a town outside thats where i get my ss 06 Trailblazer ss2 Team shok industries tsx 18sPhoenix Gold ''THE ONE''2 Phoenix gold 800.44 crescendo mp6.2 crescendo mp8bass processor Dc power 270xp 150ft 1/0 ofc sky high cable1 juicebox lithium 0.5kwh 14v/40ahkenwood dnx8120BCAE1.com YouTube channel : REaudioxxx1build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/
dhall9 Posted May 7, 2012 Author Report Posted May 7, 2012 so ur from oklahoma? city or a town outside thats where i get my ss Sure enough, been in okc most my life.
dhall9 Posted May 7, 2012 Author Report Posted May 7, 2012 mini update: parts for my door "rewire" project arrived today. I must say mouser.com is the best when it comes to those hard to find factory pin connectors. You do need to know the correct part numbers though. Also picked up some diodes for my remote turn on project. Do I really need all 25 of them nope. But why buy 2 for 1.59 when you can get 25 for $3. Never know when you might need some extras. Also received my email confirmation saying that my fosgate stuff was shipping today. And my sonicelectronix order should be here tomorrow.
dhall9 Posted May 8, 2012 Author Report Posted May 8, 2012 Just checked my fosgate tracking number, and my stuff should be here Thursday. .
dhall9 Posted May 9, 2012 Author Report Posted May 9, 2012 Update time: So I was able to make some progress today. First order of business was getting the 4 gauge ran from the blocks to the amps. I knocked that out fairly quickly. So I figured I'd knock out the remote wires. Diode installed on the remote wire from the radio (prevents any possibility of voltage traveling back to the head unit). Now I don't need to EVER take that trim panel back off. Also received my mids and highs for the doors along with the P400-4 to run them today. Only thing I'm still waiting on is my RCA's from fosgate, and those should be here Thursday.
dhall9 Posted May 10, 2012 Author Report Posted May 10, 2012 Made a little progress this evening. Got the box/amp rack carpeted and installed, hopefully for the last time (doubt it). Also got all the power, ground, and remote wires hooked up. Before After Installed Getting there, slowly but surely. I foresee a cover being built to hide all the wiring. That is going to bug me.
dhall9 Posted May 11, 2012 Author Report Posted May 11, 2012 Getting closer to having some true sound. I received my fosgate order today, and got the RCA's ran and the remote wire hooked up. So as of tonight all three amps turned on without any problems. Which is always a big mild stone in my books. Especially since I've never wired the remote turn ons the way I did.
dhall9 Posted May 11, 2012 Author Report Posted May 11, 2012 Love me some fosgate gear. The Y adapters are why I had to order straight from fosgate. I swear no one on the planet sells the 1M-2F fosgate adapter except fosgate themselves.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.