armykyle1 Posted May 13, 2012 Report Posted May 13, 2012 really nice job man.. I like the integration of the factory door plugs. Nice work TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
f150on33s Posted May 13, 2012 Report Posted May 13, 2012 Great looking build! I wish I would have taken more time on mine. 2003 F-150 Single Cab Pioneer 80prs All KnuKonceptz 0ga Wiring (all soldered using Sky High Lugs) Sky High Fuse holders Big 3 with redtop Karma SS RCAs Eclipse EA4000 for Mids Rockford Fosgate Punch Pro 6.5s Crescendo RTS-1 tweets Audio Technix AT1200.1d for Sub Soundqubed HDS312 Box 2.65cubes @ 32Hz 6'' Aero port Stock 130 Alt (looking at a Singer 270 Alt)
dhall9 Posted May 13, 2012 Author Report Posted May 13, 2012 I'm keeping all the "factory" stuff too. I have not cut one connector from the factory harness. I just tape them out of the way, or remove that section (like the door section) and save it. I can always put things back the way it came. Not sure why I would want or need to, but it's possible.
dhall9 Posted May 19, 2012 Author Report Posted May 19, 2012 Got everything up and running. I'll upload some pics and possibly a video tomorrow.
dhall9 Posted May 19, 2012 Author Report Posted May 19, 2012 Here are some pics of the door pods and misc. wiring photos. The seal colors are different for different size wire. Yellow is bigger than orange. Door pods wired up. In case you're wondering what the 4 wires are, 1 set is the signal obviously, and the other is the for the tweeter. The crossover is built into the 6.5. I thought that was kind of cool. No extra box to mount/hide somewhere. Installed
dhall9 Posted May 23, 2012 Author Report Posted May 23, 2012 Starting working on the trim pieces today, and then this project is a wrap. I got the "wire cover" done so far. I'm going to try and knock out the side trim pieces this evening.
dhall9 Posted June 3, 2012 Author Report Posted June 3, 2012 The crappy walk around video. Not much to see, but that's kind of the point now isn't it.
Blue Posted June 3, 2012 Report Posted June 3, 2012 quick question, where did you get those female/male plugs for the factory molex plugs? I did a quick search a while back and couldn't find anything. Got a link by chance? formerly known as Blue86f150 its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies. Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive this sux camel dicks
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.