Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Holy shit mate, this is an insane build! Love the work on the door trims, wish I had the skills to attempt that, and the tray build is off the hook, should churn some stomachs with all that bass for sure :D

Posted

Have I commented on this yet? Must not have cause I'm NOT getting the notifications on updates, let's just go ahead and FIX that. Great looking build dude. That truck is gonna beg for mercy.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

Thats sweet dude, I was going to use white leds in mine but I like the ones you use better. Care to get me a link?

oh and I got a shirt trick up of my truck. It was decent :D

1993 Ford Ranger
Walkthrough
20, North Georgia

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9420 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...