Sonic Electronix

So i just curious if my deck sets the sub LPF and i set it at 80hz would it really matter where the LPF on the amp is just as long as its not under 80hz or should i still try and get it close to that point? I know i still need to set the subsonic i just curious more about LPF.

So i just curious if my deck sets the sub LPF and i set it at 80hz would it really matter where the LPF on the amp is just as long as its not under 80hz or should i still try and get it close to that point? I know i still need to set the subsonic i just curious more about LPF.

correct

correct

Thank you for clearing that up i thought thats how it worked just wasn't to sure

I'm glad you asked this because it brings up another question too. I'm not trying to thread jack. This question relates to your question.

I wonder if say both the amp and h/u had 18db/octave slopes would that be in effect an 36db/octave slope or do you lose some attenuation when a signal is already attenuated.

Archived