I have a switch that I want to use to turn off my bass when needed, it has three prongs assuming one ground one power and one for whatever I want to turn on and off. But icant figure out what one is for what. Also since I want to have this to turn the bass on and off I would simply put the remote wire from the H/U to the switch.. (whatever prong it goes to) and wire in with it a remote wire from the switch to the amp? So both would be together on one prOng. Any help on this would be great pictures below.

e8e30159.jpg

Just notices this so I'm thinking power is pos next is ground then bronze*** is what I want on and off?

07e80cb3.jpg

Check out my build log:

http://www.stevemead...60#entry1958353

Different folks have different strokes.

B+ is one side of the remote, the one with the 3 lines under it is the other side of the remote. The middle one is just for the light bulb in the switch to light up.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

B+ is one side of the remote, the one with the 3 lines under it is the other side of the remote. The middle one is just for the light bulb in the switch to light up.

Ah great thank you sir. Seems a lot more simple now.To get the light to light up hook the middle to the batt?

Check out my build log:

The downward pointing arrow shape is the Ground symbol (copper colored terminal on the left).

+B is your battery voltage (12V).

The headlight looking symbol should be your voltage out.

.....ninja'd

This post sent with 100% recycled electrons.
2004 BMW M3
Mechman 280A
2 - XS Power XP3000

1 - XS Power D375

500F of Maxwell SuperCaps (soon to be 1000F)
iPadMini2

Dash mounted O-scope
Audison bitOne (Remote DRC MP)
Highs Amp - PPI Art A404
Hertz HSK130 (HSK165 waiting...)
DC Audio DC9.0K
2- DC Audio XL12m2

LEGAL             - 147.3dB @ 41Hz
OUTLAW         - 150.2dB @ 45Hz

OUTLAW         - 145.7dB @ 30Hz
JUNE 2014 SOTM WINNER

2014 COLORADO PEOPLE'S CHOICE WINNER

SOTM BUILD:
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141656-wicks-e46-m3-build-bass-turbo-button-and-a-big-new-addition/page-68#entry2802026

sig-sized6_zps0265e669.png

The downward pointing arrow shape is the Ground symbol (copper colored terminal on the left).

.....ninja'd

Light just turned on.. So in terms of what imdoung the 12 out is my remote wire from the H/u? With another remote wire with it going to the amp?

Check out my build log:

Ah great thank you sir. Seems a lot more simple now.To get the light to light up hook the middle to the batt?

Actually, forget what I said. Wicks is correct. I'm used to running switches with no lights in them.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

^^^thats not going to work

Ok in order of that new pic

Ground, Remote turn on, and then 12v.

.....ninja'd

This ^^^ is what you must do, the light in the switch will also work properly when you turn the switch on.

Archived