Senior Thesis Paper On Car Audio NEED HELP!!!!

All of these ideas so far are really good, thanks guys!

2008 Pontiac Grand Prix

Currently:

Powder coated 300amp Mike Singer Alt

(1) XS Power D3400

(1) XS Power D3100

Future:

CT Sounds CT2200.1D

DC Audio 15" M2 XL

Pioneer AVH-X4700BS

basically your just looking for us to do your paper.... correct?

your obviously a long time member here and have contributed lots :roflmao: so im sure people would jump up and down to write it all for you.

but if you would actually write your papers in school and feed your brain so it can grow, you would think, hey i bet there might be some papers online that other people like me might have posted. then a intelligent, experienced member would go to the search button and look for an equivalent paper!

but that sounds foolish, who would want to do that? :sigh:

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

basically your just looking for us to do your paper.... correct?

your obviously a long time member here and have contributed lots :roflmao: so im sure people would jump up and down to write it all for you.

but if you would actually write your papers in school and feed your brain so it can grow, you would think, hey i bet there might be some papers online that other people like me might have posted. then a intelligent, experienced member would go to the search button and look for an equivalent paper!

but that sounds foolish, who would want to do that? :sigh:

Okay smartass, that's enough out of you.

2008 Pontiac Grand Prix

Currently:

(1) XS Power D3400

(1) XS Power D3100

Future:

CT Sounds CT2200.1D

DC Audio 15" M2 XL

Pioneer AVH-X4700BS

There are honestly dozens of ways to debate this topic. I would focus on the positive aspects of car audio that benefit the community and people in general.

Example: I don't hang out with a ton of dumb a$$e$ (just a few). But not many of my friends can relate or understand why all the different variables are needed to put a subwoofer into a car. The hardcore enthusiasts are incredibly knowledgeable in the industry and this is a positive benefit. As far as the community, over half of the car shows that I go to are fundraisers for various organizations. Good luck on your paper. Don't try to go to lopsided on your pros vs. cons.

start by listing points of why it should be illegal

and then why it shouldnt.

One reason it shouldnt be, is because there is no proper way to distinguish "loud" from normal. It's subjective.

Ed!! I thought you died! haha. You probably don't know me but my brother was the guy that you built the first ever TSNS 10" for. The "KRYPTONITE" Edition. I was the guy that edited the unboxing video for that woofer haha. But anyway, thanks for your input! Much appreciated!

Edited by 300zxFREAK

2008 Pontiac Grand Prix

Currently:

(1) XS Power D3400

(1) XS Power D3100

Future:

CT Sounds CT2200.1D

DC Audio 15" M2 XL

Pioneer AVH-X4700BS

Step 1: Write a few pages

Step 2: Margin Trick

Step 3: Period Trick

Step 4: B+ Paper

If a teacher says the minimum is 6 pages then you write 4. Use cheats to get up to 5.5 and call it good. haha. Works on every college paper too.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)