BEEMDUB Posted May 5, 2012 Report Posted May 5, 2012 I was given these today They are mb quart dxe 216 2 way crossovers...Anybody know how these things are set? I have two and I wanna set them up with my 2 st200 super tweets and 4 6x9s right now the 2 super tweets are on chan 1/2 of my p400.4 and there are 2 6x9s on chan 3 and two 6x9s on chan 4.. Or should I even use these things seeing as my 6x9s are what I rely on for my mids and lower notes...
Kyblack76 Posted May 5, 2012 Report Posted May 5, 2012 X2 with Kranny, Any, any other info?? SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
BEEMDUB Posted May 5, 2012 Author Report Posted May 5, 2012 model numbers? X2 with Kranny, Any, any other info?? Sorry I edited the post a minute ago with em....they say 2-way crossover dxe 216 on em they're mb quart...
BEEMDUB Posted May 5, 2012 Author Report Posted May 5, 2012 anybody got anything else to help me out?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.